Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day Pinners :) anyway I might take a little break from Pinterest due to haters. But thanks for your amazing support!! I love you guys!!!
Hope everyone is having a great hump day!! Hope all of our friends and family up north are staying warm!!

My favorite part about Wednesday (besides that it means I have survived another half of a work week) is that Jon and I watch our shows (and catch up on them on Hulu). We love watching Modern Family. It's crazy because every time I watch that show there is usually something that reminds e of my family. :)We also love Marvel Agents of Shield and The Goldbergs on Tuesday nights.

Our Weekend Shenanigans:

Last week was pretty rough week and a bit if an emotional roller coaster (more on that in a later post), so I really didn't want to do too much.  Thankfully, Jon was in a similar mood. I caught up on laundry, did some shopping, watched some movies, started a puzzle, and even went for a walk in the park. I also have a second part-time at Radio Disney and we had a post holiday party on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

~Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment